Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Fresh Squeezed - Oomph!

You may be thinking, what exactly is oomph? A catchy word that I used to grab your attention and force you to read forward? Nope! It's this really awesome furniture line that I recently discovered and you know me, I am not good at keeping secrets so I just had to tell you all about it!

Click Here

Oomph was founded by Amy Rice, Patty Hopple and Louise Brooks. Their philosophy is that three simple elements of design can transform a room; custom made tables, chic chairs and beautiful pillows can instantly add that extra "oomph" to make your space charming and full of life. 

I am in love with all their adorable tables and with just the right amount of edginess they are kept fresh and modern. Made in the fabulous US of A, you can even customize your table with a selection of their cheery and bright paint colors. Here's a look at some a lot of my favorites!!


Lots of fun color options!
Backgammon Table


 Harbour Island Side Table

 Fenwick Chart



 Nantucket Nesting Tables
 Newport with Glass Top

 Newport Console

 Edgartown Side with Shelf


 Tini Table iii with Back Painted Glass

 Southport


 Brandy's fav, Tini Table iv


 Tini i with Stone Top
 Tini Table v

 Tini ii with Stone Top




I love all these stone top options!



Are you in love these tables as much as we are? I've got to have one of those tini stone top tables in my house!!!

~Jessica