Tuesday, June 14, 2011

YUM!

I just visited the new Sister 2 Sister drive thru cookie hut and it was AMAZING! For those of you in Tyler, you should go check it out. They are in that little drive thru building in the parking lot next to Cotton Patch where the burrito place used to be. For those of you not in Tyler, you're probably thinking burrito hut?





They only have three kinds, Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Chip with Pecans and Snicker-doodle. I think the Snicker-doodle is my favorite! It's not on the menu but just ask if they have any.

These cookies remind me of JD's Chippery in Dallas. Yes, they are THAT good!

And how great is it that you can just drive thru and get a cookie? The only criticism I have is that the windows of the hut are so dark and there is no lit up "open" sign. I almost didn't stop but then I saw someone moving around inside. Thank goodness, I would've missed out! You definitely can't tell from the street if they are open or not so don't be afraid to drive up even if they look closed.


Beware, these cookies have the power to turn any un-suspecting snacker into a cookie monster!


This discovery is not good for the summer bathing suit season! Have you tried Sister 2 Sister yet?

~Jessica

4 comments:

Gina said...

I saw this post before I moved to Tyler and couldn't wait to try them out. Well, today was the day...And oh my - that Snickerdoodle cookie is awesome. Thanks for the rec. Will definately go back.

BroddyAdams said...

I have read a few good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you put to make such a magnificent informative web site.
Kitchen Doors London

StevenHWicker said...

I have found that this site is very informative, interesting and very well written. keep up the nice high quality writing Bathroom Cabinets

MANOOOL said...

شركة السفير
شركة السفير
شركة السفير
شركة السفير
شركة السفير
شركة السفير
شركة السفير
شركة السفير
شركة السفير
شركة السفير

Post a Comment