Monday, July 11, 2011

O'Verlay Genius

I just have to share this amazing product with you! O'verlays by Danika and Cheryle are the coolest and easiest thing you can use to update a vintage or IKEA piece of furniture. They come in sizes that are compatible with common IKEA pieces or you can order a custom size. 


4 Different Designs to choose from

These fretwork panels are made from a lightweight PVC foam composite and are completely paintable. The possibilities are endless. Mirrors, frames, cabinets, drawer fronts, etc. Check out some of the great things they have been used for:




A privacy screen


They are thin enough to be curved around a coffee table. 





Before: IKEA Cabinet


After: Awesome Custom looking piece


I love this idea of using them for cornice boards!



I am coming up with all kinds of ideas now! As soon as we buy a new house and I know what my design plan is I will definitely be doing some experimenting with these panels. And for less than $20 bucks a panel, you can afford to have some fun!

What do you think? Genius?

Thanks to Morgan at Pepper Design Blog for introducing these to me!

~Jessica

2 comments:

Jen Lewis said...

These are SUCH a great idea! I'm dreaming of what furniture I can update...!

Lekhraj Khatri said...

hello
send us all design and patterns for our selection.
thanks
lekhraj khatri
lekhraj@dharajyot.com

Post a Comment