Some random and fun facts to get to know me better!
My full name is Cassie Lynne Watson. I am 24, 5'6" tall with dark brown hair and brown/green eyes. I was born and raised in Odessa, TX then moved to Clear Lake, TX where I went to high school. I went to Abilene Christian University where I got my interior design degree, and if I had the choice I would have stayed for another 4 yrs! My mom is a 6th grade social studies teacher and my Dad is an engineer for Valero. I have one younger sister who is 21 and a senior at ACU, who is about to go to Brazil for the summer for world wide witness! I have a 1 yr old Australian Shepherd named Kiah (it means "beautiful place" in Australian). I love spending time with my family when I can and spoiling my dog all the time!
- I didn't always know I wanted to be an interior designer, I was a psychology major for my first week of college, but then quickly changed to undecided for one semester before making the best decision to switch to interior design.
- My favorite color right now is yellow. It's bright and sunshiny and makes me feel happy.
- I love music, all music. I was born & raised on country and would argue there are no greater concerts than country concerts.
- I love watching the bachelor/ette and dancing with the stars with my girlfriends, such good entertainment!
- My favorite time of year would have to be summer, especially summer nights. I love how the weather just draws you to be outside.
- I love, love, love to travel. I studied abroad in Europe for a summer in college and have been to most states in the US. I love seeing and experiencing new places, especially the diversity of God's creation in different parts of the world, it's amazing and breathtaking!
- I love to shop (and dream about shopping) at Anthropologie. I love the jewelry and clothes at Francesca's, and love to antique shop or find bargain deals anywhere for really cool pieces to make new and reuse.
- My favorite movie would have to be Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken, it's an amazing story and I love it. I also love watching older movies, anything with Audrey Hepburn or Doris Day.
- I love to be outdoors. I like to be on the lake and ski or wakeboard. I also go to Moab, Utah to drive dune buggies around Arches National Park.
- If I were a crayola crayon I would have to choose cerulean, such a beautiful crystal blue color like the beaches in Mexico.
- I love going to baseball and football games. I'm a big Astros fan.
- I am currently attempting to train for a half marathon!
- I'm addicted to Dr. Pepper.
- It's my personal opinion that there are not many things in this world that can beat a West Texas sunset!