Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Vitamin "B" Boost - Jessica's style
















One great thing about Photoshop is playing with furniture and accessories and creating a room for inspiration, which is exactly what I did. Sometimes, I feel like I have so many ideas for interiors that I will never get to complete them. Photoshop allows me to make those ideas visible and I love it! I will probably never get to do a room like this but it sure was fun creating it.

I think this room pretty much embodies all my style and passion. The first being french furniture! I love love love french antiques and the curvy lines they have. Add some button tufts and I will go crazy. The second thing that I love is beach cottage. I can't get enough coral, plank wood and sea fans. Coral has pretty much become an obsession of mine lately. It has the perfect mix of sculpture and natural element that I love to use for accessories. Finish the room off with some quirky art and objects and I am ready to move in.

I hope this room inspires you to discover what your own design style is. It doesn't have to look like the Pottery Barn catalogue. Have some fun!

~Jessica

PS What's your design style? Tell us below in the comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment