As the end of the year approaches, albeit faster than wanted, we take a moment to reminisce and look back at everything that has happened.
In no particular order:
1. Studio B attends MetroCon10 in Dallas, TX. It was a great opportunity to see all the new products and furniture as well as get a few CEU credits fulfilled. We had a blast eating out at La Duni and celebrating Hannah's recent engagement!
2. 3 out 5 of us bought new houses this year!
Cassie's adorable house with a teal door!
Brandy's new house!!!
3. We started this blog! If you are reading this right now, take a moment and become a follower!
4. We had our taste of the slow economy but held strong and came back around.
5. We had a lovely summer intern - Samatha Howes who is a student at Abilene Christian University.
6. We visited and toured the amazing Winspear Opera House in Dallas, TX.
7. Hannah got married!! It's Hannah Taff now. Congratulations again Hannah and Cody!
8. We completed our 2nd annual Coats for Kids buy and delivery!
9. Studio B Designs held our first Healthcare Event to showcase products and furniture for the commercial healthcare application.
10. We had a blast shopping at Mistletoe and Magic.
11. Cassie took the NCDIQ to become a licensed Interior Designer.
12. We visited many places: New Orleans, Nashville, New York City, Cancun, Miami, Puerto Rico, St. Maarten, and St. Kitts.
13. And finally, we finished the year out with 43 projects, a 60% increase from the year before!!!!