Friday, April 15, 2011

Before and Afters!

The weekend is starting in a matter of hours and instead of sitting around catching up on your TV shows from the week, why not tackle one of those DIY projects that you've been thinking about attempting. I am here today to show you some really inspiring Before and After pictures that will hopefully get you up and ready to start improving your property!

First up are some amazing Before and After shots from The Lettered Cottage:
















Next up, check out these amazing Before and Afters from Young House Love:
















And now for some really fabulous furniture makeovers. Check out these Before and Afters from Design Sponge!
































Are you inspired yet? I know I am! I can feel my creative juices flowing and really want to tackle some of my antique finds and make them bright and modern.

What about you? What projects have you really been wanting to get done? Is this the weekend?
~Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment