Monday, June 7, 2010

About Brandy



I love design! I have an amazing job, family and friends! I am a bit of a work-a-holic, but that's just because I am building a business. I went to The University of Texas in Austin. I was born in Austin, but I have moved all over Texas. I ended up in Tyler and have grown to love it. I even have an East Texas accent. I turned 40 last September and had 3 parties, a trip to New York, a trip to Chicago and an Eco-Chic Girls trip to the Yucatan. It was a great year!


More things I love:
God (of course!), my fabulous husband, my wonderful 10 year old son, my dog (Reeses), traveling, chocolate (unfortunately), reality TV shows, wine, and COFFEE.
Favorite thing to do: (besides travel) shop, spa, watch movies, read magazines and books
Favorite movies: The English Patient, Under the Tuscan Sun, Out of Africa All these movies have a sense of place and that's why I love them so much!


Interesting facts:
I have moved over 22 times in my 4o years. I'm an expert packer.

I wanted to be a marine archaeologist when I was in middle school, which is someone who studies and excavates things from the sea. And then I remembered- I'm afraid of the water.

I love the show "The Amazing Race" and my sister-in-law and I decided to apply for the show, when my husband reminded me that I get motion sick.

I guess I have an adventurous spirit, but just can't seem get my body to follow.

What I am currently into:
Colors- The absence of color(white), silver, black (of course), orange (although this preference is fading fast)
Food- chocolate (that seems to always be a current trend with me), martinis, chicken wings (don't ask)
Favorite Restaurant- Stephan Pyles Restaurant in Dallas, TX, http://www.stephanpyles.com/index.asp
Design - Clean, simple, modern with a bit of whimsy
Favorite store- Jonathan Adler, http://www.jonathanadler.com/index.php

0 comments:

Post a Comment