Thursday, July 21, 2011

Brilliant!!!

Have you heard of Pinterest yet? It's only the best thing ever created, at least from a creativity perspective. How many of you have folder after folder with idea pictures in them that you've snagged from the internet? I personally have hundreds of images that I have saved over a couple years time and they are all organized in folders. However, unless I drop them into Powerpoint or something I can't see all the images together, side by side. 

In comes Pinterest. It's basically a virtual bulletin board that you can "pin" any image from online to. You can create different types of boards to stay organized and even add a little description to your picture so you can remember why you liked it. 

The most brilliant part about this website is the fact that all you have to do is put it on your bookmarks toolbar and click "pin it" when you see something you like. It will then automatically come up and you can choose which board to pin it to. This is simply fabulous! I love seeing all my inspirational pictures together on a virtual bulletin board. 

This will make coming up with client concept boards so much easier and faster. I am already obsessed with it and I know you will be too. 

Another great feature is that you can see other users boards as well for even more creative inspiration. This is like creative visual overload and I love it!

Here are a couple examples of Pinterest boards:

Thinking about doing some landscaping?....Start a Pinterest board with images that you like!






Here's an example of all your boards, nice and neat!

Check it out at Pinterest and start pinning!!
~Jessica

3 comments:

claudia b said...

are you on there? I'm at http://pinterest.com/claudiaberry/

Studio B Designs said...

Brandy is at http://pinterest.com/branjon/

(forgive the scarceness, I'm just starting!)

Studio B Designs said...

I'm at http://pinterest.com/flora0fauna/ and loving every minute of pinning! ~ Jessica

Post a Comment