Monday, July 25, 2011

Vitamin B Boost: Accessorizing!!!

I was reading my new Real Simple magazine last night  (August 2011),  and I saw a quote that made me smile - "The only thing that separates us from the animals is the ability to accessorize." ~ Robert Harling, Steel Magnolias.  Being from the South I can relate to that statement.  We tend to adore ourselves more than women on the east or west coast.  Sometimes we go overboard too, I have seen my share of rhinestones on every part of an outfit- flip flops, hats, jewelry, jeans, belt and t-shirt.  It's a bit much.  Here's some accessories that I love and feel inspired by....

Anthropologie Penobscot Belt

Banana Republic Studded Stretch Belt in army green

Anthropologie Gumball necklace

Etsy: Minxshop - Dapper bow tie necklace - upcycled plaid tuxedo - SET OF 3



Waxing Poetic

Anthropologie Tie around Bracelet

Ann Taylor Bronze Lace Cuff

Leighelena

Anthropologie Encyclopedia Sketch Coinpurse

Kate Spade Postmark Jasper

What are your favorite accessories? ~Brandy



0 comments:

Post a Comment